I am now accessing as a :

Government Of Assam Urban Development Assam State Housing Board

How to Apply for Housing Accommodation

Application for allotment of flats under Rental Housing Scheme may be made as per prescribed form which is available at the Office of the Commissioner, Assam State Housing Board, R.G. Baruah Road, Guwahati-05, Dist. Kamrup(M), Assam.

A person who does not have any house/flat/land in his name in the respective Urban area where accommodation is sought, may only apply for rental accommodation.

Presently there is no vacant flat available for allotment on rent.

The Board have decided to convert its Rental Housing Schemes to Ownership Schemes. The process for ascertaining the valuation of its assets has already started and proposal has been sent to the Government for approval.